with long shaft 140 cm
With reinforced shaft attatchment – efficient removal of leaves and clippings from vegetated areas and insensitive surfaces
The Fan Rake from the IDEAL product line impresses with outstanding quality and durability, making it the preferred choice for discerning garden and homeowners. This garden tool provides an optimal combination of high stability and durability with excellent performance characteristics.
The "IDEAL-Fächerbesen"Fan Rake features 22 flat and blunt tines made of high quality spring steel that flexibly adapt to the ground. The tine spacing can be flexibly adjusted using a lockable sliding mechanism at the rear. A wider spacing is ideal for coarse material such as leaves, while a narrower tine spacing is best for finer materials. Depending on requirements, a smaller or larger working width and more compact storage dimensions can be achieved. The bright zinc coating forms a protective silver layer on the spring steel, which protects against rust and other environmental influences. This increases the durability and service life of the tool, especially when used outdoors or in damp conditions.
The "IDEAL-Fächerbesen"is an extremely helpful garden tool for effortlessly cleaning small and medium-sized areas of leaves, blossoms, and cuttings. The wide and flexible tines allow a gentle cleaning of lawns by gliding over the grass without causing damage. Additionally, the Fan Rake is ideal for use in flower beds and on solid, insensitive surfaces such as gravel paths or walkways, making it an indispensable companion for garden and homeowners, especially in the fall.
- tool head made of high quality spring steel – a very solid steel, resilient and form-stable
- 22 flat and blunt tines
- adjustable fan width for various working conditions and compact storage
- the tines are held in shape by a reinforced metal bracket – this provides stability
- bright galvanized surface protects against corrosion and other environmental influences
- very stable and resilient shaft attachment through 2 sturdy metal loops with extended support – enables an uncomplicated shaft replacement
- wood shaft
- straight long shaft allows comfortable working in an upright posture
- this unvarnished wooden shaft, has a natural non-slip effect providing a comfortable and firm grip
- handle/shaft end with hanging hole for practical storage
- our high quality products are made to last a lifetime reducing waste and helping to conserve resources
- the use of sustainable high quality raw materials has top priority
- by choosing raw materials from Germany and the European Union our short transport channels minimise CO2 emissions
- our high quality steel guarantees an optimal functionality of the tool and it is 100% recyclable without loss of quality
- wood as a renewable raw material, is sustainable and CO2-neutral
You can find a large number of specialized trade partners who offer gardening tools from IDEALSPATEN by using our store locator. Unfortunately, a presentation of our complete range is not practicable due to the large number of articles. Therefore, these dealers have agreed to respond to your individual product requests beyond the listed program.
Please note: Our text, illustrations, measurement and specifications have been compiled with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. In particular, we cannot guarantee that products match the illustrations in technology, color, shape or features. We specifically reserve the right to make changes due to printing errors or mistakes as well as technical changes. We cannot be held liable for these issues.