- The warranty period shall begin on the purchase date. The prerequisite for making a claim under the warranty is submission of the original purchase receipt.
- The warranty shall apply within the region of the European Union and Switzerland.
- The warranty for the garden equipment shall exclusively apply to manufacturing or material defects and their functioning when used for their intended purpose. The warranty shall not apply to defects caused by the following:
- improper handling or use
- improper or insufficient maintenance or cleaning
- violent action
- using non-original spare parts
- changes to the article caused by weathering effects
- commercial use and/or leasing the article
- The warranty shall not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear. The warranty shall not cover collateral damage or consequential damage and also not any possible fitting and disassembly costs in the case of an accepted warranty claim.
- During the warranty period the warrantor shall inspect the defective article to determine whether the warranty applies. If the warranty applies, the warrantor shall repair the article at its cost or exchange this at its costs. If the article is no longer available at the time when the warranty applies, the warrantor shall be entitled to exchange the article for a similar product. The exchanged article or part of this article shall become the property of the warrantor.
- The warranty performances (repair or exchange) shall not extend the warranty period. The warranty performances shall not result in a new warranty.
- If you want to make a claim under the warranty please send an email with a photo of the damage to:
IDEALSPATEN-BREDT GmbH & Co. KG, Goethestraße 27, 58313 Herdecke, Germany,
or contact your IDEALSPATEN dealership.
- Your statutory rights based on warranty and product liability shall not be restricted by the warranty.